From SciNet Users Documentation
- July 18, 2018: login.scinet.utoronto.ca is now disabled, GPC $SCRATCH and $HOME are decommissioned.
- July 12, 2018: There was a short power interruption around 10:30 am which caused most of the systems (Niagara, SGC, BGQ) to reboot and any running jobs to fail.
- July 11, 2018: P7's moved to BGQ filesystem, P8's moved to Niagara filesystem.
- May 24, 2018, 9:25 PM EST: The data center is up, and all systems are operational again.
- May 24, 2018, 7:00 AM EST: The data centre is under annual maintenance. All systems are offline. Systems are expected to be back late afternoon today; check for updates on this page.
- May 18, 2018: Announcement: Annual scheduled maintenance downtime: Thursday May 24, starting 7:00 AM
- May 16, 2018: Cooling restored, systems online
- May 16, 2018: Cooling issue at datacentre again, all systems down
- May 15, 2018: Cooling restored, systems coming online
- May 15, 2018: Cooling issue at datacentre, all systems down
- May 4, 2018: HPSS is now operational on Niagara.
- May 3, 2018: Burst Buffer is available upon request.
- May 3, 2018: The Globus endpoint for Niagara is available: computecanada#niagara.
- May 1, 2018: System status moved here.
- Apr 23, 2018 GPC-compute is decommissioned, GPC-storage available until 30 May 2018.
- April 10, 2018: Niagara commissioned.